Monday, September 6, 2010

Colchester

Word Comparison:
English: take the mick. American: tease. (said by Linda)
English: twee. American: simple, boring. (said by Julie)

Quick recap of my day:
Went with Tim to meet the new head teacher at Boxted Primary, then went into Colchester to set up my bank account (I have English money now!) and have a look around; bought a planner and some chapstick! Then I went home and made a lunch of bread, cheese, and what I thought was yogurt but turned out to be fool. I did the dishes and mucked around the house til Patsy-Ann came back and I baked a cake for her school, and then we had dinner which was pea mint soup, bread, and ham. Then we went to a weekly prayer session with her and two other ladies in the church. We prayed about different people in our lives, and things that were troubling us. Julie said a beautiful prayer that really hit right at home for me... I thank God for speaking through Julie to me.
Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment