Sunday, August 22, 2010

YAGM Orientation: Day 4

Orientation Update:

It's Saturday, and orientation is awesome! I love Chicago, I love the other young adults participating in YAGM with me, I love small group, I love meal time discussions with whoever I end up eating with, I love connecting with the girls and guys in my UK country group, I love making new friends, I love this experience, this journey! I am so blessed! I'm glad that God provided this opportunity for me, and that I heeded this call. Sometimes I can't comprehend God's Will for my life, but right now, this is it. It's good to feel so confident in that.
I am so excited to live with the people of Langham and Boxted, to get to know them, and to be a servant to them. I want to cultivate a servant heart in myself. I want to rely on interdependence that is created between the community and myself. I want to breathe in another culture and exhale a love and passion for the people who are letting me serve them. My heart is already close to bursting with love for this community I haven't even met yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment