Saturday, January 1, 2011

Peek back at December!

If this is your first time reading my blog, please take a second to see what I'm doing this year!

I haven't updated my blog in far too long; sorry guys! Here's a few quick snapshots of my last month, and other videos that I've taken and wanted to show you, but my internet connection at the cottage is far too slow for me to upload them. Here in Krakow, however, the connection is very fast!



New Years Eve celebration in Market Square of Krakow, Poland with my friends Virginia and Anne!



State of the roads after a "big" snow in Essex- 6 inches :)



My host family took my friend Kathleen and I to see the British Military Tournament in London! Here's a band "battle" between two regimental bands :)




More to come later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment